Congratulations! Today you have taken the first step toward positive change. I conduct individual and conjoint counseling sessions with adults (18 and older).
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
I employ a Cognitive Behavioral therapeutic approach to assist clients with identifying unhelpful core beliefs, negative thoughts, and patterns that may be impeding personal growth. I also apply a psychodynamic approach encouraging client self awareness and understanding of the influence of the past on present behavior. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move your life in a new direction, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. My office provides a comfortable and safe place to address your concerns.
Call me today for a free phone consultation.